There was no map or rule book in testing the limits of the industry.
To me, they were just taking one step ahead of the other.
- national franchisee association (Canadian Alliance of Franchise Operators),
- defined Big Franchising,
- manual archive of published articles,
- investigate government guaranteed loans (predatory franchise lending),
- multi-million dollar one party lawsuit,
- group lawsuit (Grand & Toy, Tupperware),
- request made to for support from Ontario government (letter/proposal: Information Sharing Project),
- class action,
- digital archive of documents (WikidFranchise),
- national attorneyless franchisee association (NBN),
- franchisee-created trademark system wiki,
- a franchisee-funded private equity structure (The Grange Fund).