October 21, 2011
It is a very useful surveillance tool.
It an extremely cost-effective way to:
- confuse and distract,
- identify monitor and delete independent thinkers (ie. trouble-makers),
- distract by talking about everything but $ (If it doesn’t jingle, it doesn’t count),
- encourage individual and group despair, passivity and division,
- “vampirize” the genuine credibility of franchisee members,
- use a Good cop/Bad cop trick to avoid cash flow issues,
- create a paper trail that is false (control of minutes, broadcast emails), and
- debase, degrade and whore-out language and pervert/invert reality via lies and bullshit.
These elite-based techniques are centuries old and have been effective.
With some creativity, email and smart phones, the 1% is frozen in fear.
February 2, 2011
Cut a deal, sign the gag order and keep your mouth shut.
That was the advice given to me by a group of my peers at Nutri-Lawn when I rented one of those lawn care franchises in the 1990s.
I didn’t go quietly into the night as 98.2% of franchisees do.
I felt I had nothing to be ashamed of and kinda resented the dehumanization of it all.
I guess I still do. I never imagined so many people feel the same way.
April 27, 2010
A person makes a life and their life changes them.
Never again will you be capable of ordinary human feeling. Everything will be dead inside you. Never again will you be capable of love, or friendship, or joy of living, or laughter, or curiosity, or courage, or integrity. You will be hollow. We shall squeeze you empty and then we shall fill you with ourselves.
George Orwell (1903-1950)