Bad habits need to be unlearned.
In my experience, it takes 18 months for franchisees’ families to re-build interpersonal trust and faith enough to really become effective.
- Patience is the art of hoping.
- All human wisdom is summed up in two words – wait and hope
- Patience is the companion of wisdom.
- The two most powerful warriors are patience and time.
- Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself.
It’s too bad that most groups are sabotaged by their franchise bar lawyer before they reach that stage.
The time can be compressed if the partners get involved.
Patience is a virtue,
Possess it if you can,
Seldom found in woman,
Never found in man