1. A dead association is worth more than an alive one.
2. The owner of the logo pays someone else if they cannot execute themselves. The hooded one is either the charming outsider or the loud insider.
3. Franchise lawyering insists on a quick kill rather than a future, recurring cash flow/life cycle.
4. As an association executive, you’ll go along with the game or become a defendant.
5. A token truth added, infinitely strengthens the Big Lie.
7. Leaders act as a doctor would because franchisees are in a type of daydream. Democracy is a noble concept but achievable only when debtors break their chains.
8. There is a narrow path but it requires patience, self-reliance, trust and one franchisee.
Call for a meeting.