January 10, 2011
It’s is quickly being recognized to be illegal NOT to leak them in Canada.
Click image for some action.
Each of Canada’s 76,000 franchisees with +1 year experience have received emails and documents from their franchisor that should be on the internet in a properly indexed manner.
WikiLeaks and franchising:
- Collect all the “juicy” ones.
- Create your own personal franchisee wiki.
- Mirror on a WikiFranchise.org capability.
- Achieve the best defense against an offensive franchisor.
Call for details.
[Nerd in Love]
January 6, 2011
Franchise freedom of speech and association in Canada, circa 2004.
Two pages of a Record of Motion filed in the Ontario Superior Court of Justice by Michael Shell and Drazen Bulat on behalf of their client, Tupperware Canada Inc. on September 23, 2004.
– and-I voluntarily closed down the “TupperWars” section of CAFO‘s website in response to this challenge (see context). This happened days after we (for the first time) sent out a series of emails to U.S. franchisees/distributors.
We received zero requests to stop the emails from franchise investors.